11420 Hwy 190 West
Hammond, Louisiana 70422
Welcome to the South's Largest Tool & Machinery Showroom - Located in Hammond, Louisiana
We're located just 30 miles east of Baton Rouge, LA and 50 miles north of New Orleans, LA at the I-55, I-12 Intersection
We have thousands of accessories, tools, and machines on display. We even have some tools that can show you a live demo! We stock thousands of tools from brands such as Festool, SawStop, JessEm, JET, Powermatic, Wilton, DeWalt, Bosch. We have the largest selection of router bits that you've ever seen from Whiteside, Freud, and Roman Carbide. We have lathes, tablesaws, planers, jointers, drills, and all types of woodworking tools. We even have a showroom full of metalworking, metal forming, and milling machines.
Established in 1989 Portiers Machinery Company, (PMC) has been a leader in woodworking for over 20 years. We have over, (50,000sq ft) of warehouse, showroom, and officespace, to help get you the quality machinery and accessories you need. Here at PMC we are dedicated to getting you the highest quality machines around, while getting you the best possible price around. With PMC you can also test the product with our live demonstations, right on the showroom floor.
We are customer driven and will be glad to assist you with any questions or problems before and after your purchase with us.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Saturday 9am - 12 noon
- We will send status information when order is process or shipped
Fraud Prevention Policy
- Items will only be shipped out to addresses that pass address verification through your credit card company.
- If you need something shipped to a different address you must contact your credit card company and have them add that address to your account prior to purchasing.
- If the shipping address provided cannot pass verification the order will be canceled to prevent credit card fraud.
- If no contact information was provided at time of purchase and verification fails the order will be canceled.
- We reserve the right to ship items the best way possible to all addresses. We take into account variable such as cost, service, and time whenever we choose a delivering carrier.
- Although in most cases we do honor our online shipping quote, shipping quoted on the site is a QUOTE not a guarantee. We will contact you if the quote is not valid before charging your card or shipping the order.
- If you need special shipping requirements, all actual shipping costs will be paid by customer. Please note that most of the time, actual shipping costs are more than the quoted shipping cost and you will be responsible for any charges that are more than the stated cost.
- PMC Saver Shipping: This is for standard shipping for orders that can be shipped that total weight does not exceed 70 lbs. Absolutely NO MODIFICATIONS of our standard shipping practices may be made for this quote to be valid.
- If there is a problem with your order or shipping charges you will be contacted before your order ships and your card is charged.
- PMC Saver shipping is only applicable for shipments to the continental US. If you are out of this area, you should contact us before placing the order. In the event that you are outside this shipping area and you place the order, we will contact you and advise you the actual shipping charges before charging your card or shipping the order.
- In the case that you refuse a package without having damage or the package is shipped to an undeliverable address, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges on that shipment.
- Although we try to ship in lead time, shipping dates may change due to supply. If lead time changes, we will contact you via email to update the status of your order.
- In some cases with some items, a delivery appointment will be made. If you miss your appointment, any charges incurred due to a missed appointment will be charged to the customer.
- Please call before refusing a defective or non-damaged product
- Heavy items that would be normally delivered on a freight truck may incur additional freight charges such as residential delivery, lift gate, call-before-delivery, etc. If these charges are to be incurred, we will call ahead and inform you of any additional charges.
- Cancellations - An order may not be cancelled once it has been shipped. Any charges incurred from cancellations must be payed by purchaser.
- PMC Machinery will not disclose your personal information with any one else unless necessary to contact you or send you information regarding the products that we sell.
- Please contact us if you have any further questions at 1-877-567-3382
- You may email us at email@example.com to remove yourself from any future correspondence.
- The info on the site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order)
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for a product listed at an incorrect price.
- For confirmation of pricing, please email customer service.
- If your item must be returned, you must contact customer service before shipping an item back, all return shipping charges are customer's responsibility.
- Item must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase, otherwise a restocking fee may be assessed.
- We do not take back items in non-saleable condition.
- Item must be in original packaging, have all manuals, contents, and be in as-new/saleable condition. YES, we do inspect every returned item.
- If an restocking charge should be assessed, it's 15%, minimum of $5.
- Non Returnable Items:
- Electrical Parts
- Repair Kits
- Special Order Items
- Dust Pipe
- Open carded or sealed accessories
- Shaper cutters or router bits with protective edge coating removed
- Seasonal Items
- Emergency Items
- Close Outs or Hot Deals
- Tools with Modification
- SawStop, the SawStop blade logo, and the configurations of SawStop products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are used with permission.