Rip Cut Circular Saw Guide, Kreg - KMA2675
Mfr Part Num: KMA2675
In Stock! Ships same day if order placed by 12pm.
Cutting large plywood panels down to size is one of the most challenging things a woodworker can do. The all new Kreg Rip-Cut from PMCTool.com provides a safe and reliable way to cut material from 1/8" to 24" wide with just a circular saw. This handy rip guide lets novices and professionals easily handle full 4 x 8 sheets of plywood.
Made of a durable solid aluminum guide rail with an easy-to-read adjustable scale and a reversible guide arm that works whether you are cutting from the left or right. This rip guide is easy to use and affordable.
- Quickly and easily connect to most left and right circular saws
- Reversible Guide Arm for left or right hand use
- Easy to read adjustable scale
- Full support through entire cut
- Rip 4 x 8 plywood in half (lengthwise)